I have a Hp Envy (non touch-screen) and bought it about 3 years ago. I've never had any issues with it thus far up until today. I flipped the screen lid up and pressed on the power button. It flashed my keyboard for a second then nothing. I pressed it again and got nothing but a quick 1/2 second lit up keyboard. Then I looked to the side where I plug in my adapter, and the tiny light is orange not green. Even with the charger plugged in. I then pressed on the power button several times (10-12 times) and it finally powered on. I am guessing it's a bad battery. It's an internal battery.