Im scared my phone is hacked what are some signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniela_3

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016
So I'm starting to think that because it keeps turning off and on recently and right now my phone beeped and wouldn't stop until I holder the power button down and my phone always say send report of what happened but when I try it says error so I need help finding out what's wrong with it

Solution
Whatever the cause, it's best to reset it to factory settings so if you have an SdCard in there, remove it.

Then turn the phone off and hold down the Volume Up button and press the Power button to tturn it back on.

A menu will appear and you can select the option you want by scrolling with the Volume Up and Down buttons then press Power to go into your chosen option.

When it's up and running, go to the Play Store and log in with your account and you should find Contacts and some other data appearing automatically.
Whatever the cause, it's best to reset it to factory settings so if you have an SdCard in there, remove it.

Then turn the phone off and hold down the Volume Up button and press the Power button to tturn it back on.

A menu will appear and you can select the option you want by scrolling with the Volume Up and Down buttons then press Power to go into your chosen option.

When it's up and running, go to the Play Store and log in with your account and you should find Contacts and some other data appearing automatically.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.