install a clean version of Android 4.0 or higher

choco2142

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
i bought an unbranded tablet and the factory install a couple of apps such as Go laucher, and i was hoping to install a clean android system but i havent been able to find a method that works for the tablet. i have done a restore to factory settings but it only works for a couple of minutes before it installs the applications again. Please help.
Thank you for any help

Solution
If your phone has Go Launcher as only default launcher then you won't be able to disable it until unless you download some other Launcher App from PlayStore.
You can install Samsung TouchWiz UI but for that you should have root access

For rooting have you tried CWM and Superuser method ?

Or download and install Root Master on PC and search for instructions on Google for how to use it.

Or install Cydia Impactor on PC and see if that is able to root your phone.

But rooting will void your Phone's Manufacturer Warranty and I'm NOT in any way promoting Rooting here.

maktovic

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
If these applications are part of system apps then you won't be able to delete them until unless you have root access.
Factory reset will make your phone have installed only system apps and all 3rd party apps that you downloaded on your own will be deleted.
If you want to uninstall system apps that you don't require then you need to Root your phone. Search on Google(xdadevelopers.com) for info how to root But Rooting will void your phones warranty

Alternatively, you could go into Settings>Applications>All, find the app in the list and untick Show Notifications then Clear Data, Force Stop, Uninstall Updates and finally Disable. In betwen each action, click on OK when prompted in spite of the dire warnings.

It's been a while since I had an Android device that I haven't rooted but as far as I know, this works without rooting.

choco2142

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
ive tried disabling it but it still doesnt go away, the homescreen is some go laucher and i cant even close it, i have tried to root the device but so far it hasnt worked

maktovic

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
If your phone has Go Launcher as only default launcher then you won't be able to disable it until unless you download some other Launcher App from PlayStore.
You can install Samsung TouchWiz UI but for that you should have root access

For rooting have you tried CWM and Superuser method ?

Or download and install Root Master on PC and search for instructions on Google for how to use it.

Or install Cydia Impactor on PC and see if that is able to root your phone.

But rooting will void your Phone's Manufacturer Warranty and I'm NOT in any way promoting Rooting here.

Solution