When I play some more demanding games with the power cable connected then my Asus k55vm screen turns black and the computer takes about 5 minutes to turn on. Is there a way to turn this off because I am sick of my notebook turning off when playing games.
I have tried to clean the notebook.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- Do also set Nvidia as the default GPU.
- Here's how: http/nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2615/~/how-do-i-customize-optimus-profiles-and-settings%3F