nagol68

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
Hi,
I have two of the same Amazon Basics Bluetooth Speakers and I want to sent them in different spots of the house/room and play the same music. When I turn them both on I see two different Amazon_BT1 Bluetooth IDs. I can click on both and both say 'Connected' but when I open an app, like Spotify it only plays thru one at a time. Is there a way to make it play to the two speakers simultaneously? I also have an Android phone (Kyocera Hydro) and a Windows Phone (Lumia 520), so if one of them can do this it would be great if the iPad cannot stream to two speakers at the same time.

Thanks,
Logan

Solution
This actually isn't an iPad issue, but one with Bluetooth. Your iPad (or Koycera or Lumia) can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices, but only one of each type at a time.

So you could connect to a Bluetooth Speaker and a Fitbit, but not two Fitbits or two Speakers simultaneously.

tomsguideUS

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
This actually isn't an iPad issue, but one with Bluetooth. Your iPad (or Koycera or Lumia) can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices, but only one of each type at a time.

So you could connect to a Bluetooth Speaker and a Fitbit, but not two Fitbits or two Speakers simultaneously.

Solution