Is 8gb Ram and core i5 sufficient for Adobe creative suite??

Oct 18, 2018
Hi there,
I'm a graphic designer and i want to buy a laptop , but not completely sure of the specs i will need. I dont have a very large budget ,so i found one within my price range but it is a Core i5 6th generation, and 8gb RAM..

Will this be sufficient??

animemangamer

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
Fortunately, Adobe CS6 doesn't require a lot of specs however depending on what kind of work involved you may need to consider looking for a laptop with a decent graphics processing unit (GPU) since you are after all, a graphics designer. It would be helpful if you provided the model # of the unit you're looking it. Also, what is you're spending budget, you're market or area and currency (e.g. $, €, £) So that we may be able to assist you further.

d2bc61097390234e97428be909e7d763.png

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

What I5? Also what is the budget? Photoshop runs pretty well on even lower end hardware as long as there is enough ram and you don't go insane on the resolution.

animemangamer

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017

I'm not familiar with your market but if you could post a couple of model # for the laptops you find around you're budget we may be able to help you decide on which will optimally be the best one to use for your purpose.