Is my AMD APU A10-4600M is getting too hot ?

panjgoori

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
Im using Gateway NV52L with AMD A10-4600M APU with Dual Graphics. I was playing Resident Evil 6 and my laptop shutdown suddenly but when i started it again it booted without any problem. but when i again ran another game dirt 3 and my Laptop set to High Performance but this problem didn't occurred.

But i noticed some strange reading both form AMD Overdrive and Speccy. They show that voltages are too high. Speccy reports that my CPU is running at 133C which is i think too high. I will upload screenshot of both apps opened side by side.

H2Pf19x.png

and one thing i put my laptop on my rooms carpet when im using it and most probably its air intake holes are also blocked.

Quick edit: i forgot to mention that at the time of taking the screenshot my laptops fan was running at the lowest/medium speed but no at its maximum RPM.

panjgoori

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
i think these readings are a bit wrong as i did fee more tests. AMD OverDrive shows 3 to 10C as thermal margins but my systems cooling fan is running almost at its lowest RPM. I found another software named AID64 Extreme. here are its readings when i'm converting a video. still at that time my laptops fan was running at medium RPM.
picture attached.
GRqxMS3.png