Is Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Optimized for Android apps?

Bhavesh0723

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
I have heard that 10 inch Android Tablets have lots of unoptimization of apps because of their massive size.
For Apple, Well we cant compare the God of Tablets with the Android Bots.Apple tablets are great at about anything except their price, thats why I want to go for Android.
So my question is : Is the above statement true that 10 inch android tablets are unoptimized for apps?if yes does it also applicable to 8.4 " samsung galaxy Tab s 8.4?

Solution

I have a relative who is a chief engineer in the Samsung Tablet Lab. He directly was heavily involved with the overall design and internal technology of the Tab S 10.5. The size has NOTHING TO DO WITH OPTIMIZATION of the tablet. He tells me all the time that it is amazing that users come...

katanaguy

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2015

I have a relative who is a chief engineer in the Samsung Tablet Lab. He directly was heavily involved with the overall design and internal technology of the Tab S 10.5. The size has NOTHING TO DO WITH OPTIMIZATION of the tablet. He tells me all the time that it is amazing that users come up with some of the different questions/ ideas and thoughts about "optimizing" theTab S product. He says if we all just use our common sense that this tablet will perform just fine. It is when folks start trying to make major changes such as ROOTING ......that is where the major troubles begin. Users think by rooting they are optimizing...NO! Many rooted tablets will make folks think they have optimized their tablets when all along it will suffer from the rooting itself, in many cases actually shortening the tablet's life considerably and the user is oblivious. His internal Samsung staff has rooted intentionally many of their own Tab S product in their lab to see first hand what rooting can do to the tablet and he tells me it will indeed affect the Tab S lifespan and of course immediately VOIDS WARRANTY. So, if you want to optimize this tablet you better do it in a manner that excludes ALL rooting and optimize per Samsung suggested methods. Samsung can tell immediatly if the Tab S has been rooted...... even if a user tries to erase his root tracks and go back to the original build specs. Epilogue: just enjoy your Tab S the way it was designed and in a manner that it was meant to be used and we should atill all be pleased.Use various optimizing procedures to optimize the smart and common sense way. I have had my 10.5 for approx 9 mos now and I enjoy it more each time I use it. Apple products, in general??..... I am convinced their customers must be under some type of spell or something. For example, any of their ipad models DO NOT come close to the Tab S. Samsung hit a grandslam with the Tab S. Even the Apple ipad engineers that my Samsung engineer relative knows have told him secretly that the Tab S is the true and to borrow your phrase- "God of the Tablets"....and with that I will simply say....have a great day. Tab on.....

Solution