Is the iPhone 4s 8gb a good choice?

G

Hi guys. I wanted to buy a phone which is simple and stylish and also pack some really good specs... My budget is around 300-350 dollars. I am thinking to buy an iPhone 4s but due to a storage problem I am forced to think twice before buying. In my country it's only available in 8gb variant, but i like to install many apps (mainly games). I am worried about the storage... Is it sufficient?? I also have heard about iCloud but can i move my apps to it??

Solution
iCloud is not a solution. You can find a good phone with Android or Windows Phone OS that is fine but I've had the iPhone 4s and I do not recommend it. Other side you can find a used phone like S5 or Nexus 5 that is very good too because it has SD Card memory expansion.

AntonM95

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
iCloud is not a solution. You can find a good phone with Android or Windows Phone OS that is fine but I've had the iPhone 4s and I do not recommend it. Other side you can find a used phone like S5 or Nexus 5 that is very good too because it has SD Card memory expansion.

Solution

kelix09

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
My friend has the 4s and he was really disappointed with it as ir really has slowed down and shows its age. For the price increase the 5C/5s is a much better and better for a long term chance of receiving updates.