Is the original 2012 Nexus 7 a good tablet?

ojb99

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
Long story short, I have never had a tablet before, and now I want to pick one up for cheap to do some basic stuff with. My budget has been about $149.99 and you can get a 32GB 2012 Nexus 7 from Amazon for $159.99. I just want it so I have something portable to tote around with, do internet browsing, email, e-book reading, and maybe some simple games, and a few emulators, and video. Watching old reviews, the original Nexus seems to be able to handle these things fine, but with the new one, it seems people put the original down too much. I have been looking at the Dell Venue 7, but I think the Nexus will be better. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

Solution
Good the Nexus 7 IS GREAT. I Still Have Mine. purchased it june 2012 and runs faster than my 3yr old laptop, have the latest pure android update.Runs like new. :) imo its worth it and is a good tablet

TheUnknownPC

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014
Good the Nexus 7 IS GREAT. I Still Have Mine. purchased it june 2012 and runs faster than my 3yr old laptop, have the latest pure android update.Runs like new. :) imo its worth it and is a good tablet

Solution