Is there a way to adjust a vizio smart tv without using your Iphone as a remote

Sharon_35

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
I bought a Vizio 55 inch smart TV not knowing I had to pair an I- phone to it. I can't adjust color or anything else unless I use the I phone for a remote. Any way around this?

Solution
Am highly surprised ANY TV vendor would force you to use an iPhone, they are limiting themselves selling to iPhone owners only? Porque?

Sharon_35

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
It is a Vizio Series E55U 55" 4K smartTV home theater. I emailed Vizio about it and they told me you have to download their app and pair your I phone and use the I phone for a remote. This is so stupid. They have all the controls turned off and very little color on the picture. We only have one I phone so if one of us goes out I guess the other one is out of luck. Also the 50" same TV has a regular remote. Sometimes technology is not a good thing.

Sharon_35

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016

It is a Vizio Series E55U 55" 4K smartTV home theater. I emailed Vizio about it and they told me you have to download their app and pair your I phone and use the I phone for a remote. This is so stupid. They have all the controls turned off and very little color on the picture. We only have one I phone so if one of us goes out I guess the other one is out of luck. Also the 50" same TV has a regular remote. Sometimes technology is not a good thing.