fcnealvillangca

Estimable
May 11, 2015
hi I am looking for a sharp camcorder, I dont need any extra features. i will use it for weddings, concert, and corporate video.
I already have a dslr and a canon m3 for video and I am not looking for camera with depth of field.

Solution

Your budget is far too low considering you will be using this for professional use. Keep using your current camera until you can afford a decent camcorder like Sony HXR-NX100 or Canon XA20. You'll thank yourself later when you realize you need the "extra features" more than you thought you would.

Your budget is far too low considering you will be using this for professional use. Keep using your current camera until you can afford a decent camcorder like Sony HXR-NX100 or Canon XA20. You'll thank yourself later when you realize you need the "extra features" more than you thought you would.

Solution

The AX100 is a consumer product, and will cause issues later on. What you want is something that will give you the features necessary for the video you want, which will only really be possible with professional equipment like the XA20 and NX100