Java wont install (at least I cant verify) doesnt work, cant print help!

nbabe1

Estimable
Dec 11, 2014
I want to print coupons from target website and another coupon site. I am prompt all the time to install java(10 times now ) and after installation when I have to verify it isn't working.(cant verify there is a problem)
Here is what I did so far:
restarted computer no luck,
I went in internet connection and java is enable
I checked in programs and java is there (new one)
I am using windows 8 and they suggest several solutions that I tried with no success (on java site)
Tried on chrome and explorer both don't work.
also did it in start mode (like Java mentions must be done) deleted old Java too.
Also added those sites in Java security tab. still no luck

please help me I tried months ago with no luck. now there are coupons expiring today for xmas gift 10$ off and 20$ off and I really want them so I need your help and a solution.
Please help me figure out whats next

nbabe1

Estimable
Dec 11, 2014

couldn't find it. is it in java control?

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Do you see the Java applet in Control Panel? It won't be there until Java is actually installed. One of the files das_stig described should be able to complete that process if automated installation fails.

nbabe1

Estimable
Dec 11, 2014
iF i CLICK start programs it is there (java) and I can right click on configure JAVA.

also Under control panel JAVA is there and if I click on it the same configuration tab opens
It tells me its installed but smartsource.ca still doesnt print anythjings or target

nbabe1

Estimable
Dec 11, 2014
New update, I enabled plug in in chrome no luck.
I searchedgoogle and someone menionned they use opera browser for coupons printing.
I installed opera browser, and it works BUT only in this browser can anyone tell me then what s the problem or should I start a new threadas its seems to bea browsesr problem now

nbabe1

Estimable
Dec 11, 2014

In fact I thought about that but im not sure how to find out. I did disable my antivirus and tried and it didn't work...