Keyboard going crazy

Apr 29, 2018
i own a dell xps15 but i’m using it with an extended razer gaming keyboard. whenever i try to type a certain letter say “s” it directs me to my files and most of the time this happens when i press the esc key and i can only disable it temporarily with the fn + ctrl key. Also, when i try to use my roller to scroll up and down, it only zooms in and out of the browser.

Solution
If you are using an external keyboard and having issues with the keyboard, you can try updating the drivers, however that may not resolve the problem. If it does not, try disconnecting the keyboard, turn off the laptop, and then while it is off, reconnect the keyboard and turn it back on. Should it still give you issues, then I would say the keyboard itself is the problem.
If you are using an external keyboard and having issues with the keyboard, you can try updating the drivers, however that may not resolve the problem. If it does not, try disconnecting the keyboard, turn off the laptop, and then while it is off, reconnect the keyboard and turn it back on. Should it still give you issues, then I would say the keyboard itself is the problem.

Solution