I have a brand new Razer BlackWidow Chroma which has been working absolutely fine until a few hours ago when my sister spammed the keys and now every time I press the 'i' key, this is typed: i;kjil./mp-,uo'. and it's not just on browsers, it's on the whole pc. Please help.
Edit- I rebooted my PC and the problem stopped. Thanks for the help though.
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a virus/malware scan just to make sure there's no infections.
- Please refer to the link below for the complete guide and tools.
- Once done do uninstall/reinstall the keyboard driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the keyboard drivers.
- Reboot your PC once uninstalled and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot, do test it again and if the same problem will persist try to disable the built in keyboard from Device Manager then connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist.
- If all these will not work I would also suggest running a complete factory reset.