Keys start working after pressing down really hard then stop again (Keyboard)

Mar 6, 2018
I bought the Redragon kumara about 2 weeks ago, everything was going great, no problems. Then all of the sudden one day my (Enter, A, Y, 7) keys stopped working. I tried pressing it hard for 1 minute then it started working but after my computer shut down and the keyboard turned off and on the same thing happened again. I did not break anything on the keyboard, nor did I spill anything on it or eat it over the keyboard. I have tried spraying the dry air thingy but it was no use. I don't know what to do anymore, I really like the keyboard and it was around 40$.

clutchc

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
It would appear to be a bad keyboard. Not much to do other than return it if still possible. Or contact Redragon for an RMA. Does the board require software to function?

You might try a standard KB just to verify the problem isn't in another area.

clutchc

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
It would appear to be a bad keyboard. Not much to do other than return it if still possible. Or contact Redragon for an RMA. Does the board require software to function?

You might try a standard KB just to verify the problem isn't in another area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Laptop Tech Support 2
W Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 39
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Charger is normal until I play games - it stops and starts working randomly causing some massive FPS drop making games unplayable
My laptop wont start just keeps going from a black screen to the hp screen I've tried holding f8 down but it's not working
Keys: "7tgvc" randomly start and stop working on Acer.
Task bar and windows start screen not working..
my acer aspire e15 es1-512-c78t screen will not work at start up during the bias system screens then works once windows starts
My laptop battery is dead, and only way to work laptop is to charge all the time, but lately it starts to say, critical batter
laptop does not work but it starts but the screen doesn't show up
Laptop starts working on full perfromance only being full charged (100%)
Mutiple problems, Start menu not working etc etc.
How can I get it to start working again
My new Asus UX410U tablet's Backlight has not started working yet.
MY lenovo laptop starts and show blank screen after welcome only mouse work
My Computer Won't Work At All! It all started with big blue screen.
Acer aspire 5336 working well,is showing black screen when I pressed the start button,how to fix this issue
Recently I started facing a problem, my laptops keyboard stopped working and suddenly random help windows started opening and
My Asus laptop is not working, I didn't used it for a week n didn't charged it . And it's not working
In my pc's device manager there is no imaging devices, my pc's camera is not working, when i start the camera it shows connec
Tried to install windows 7 onto my asus 555l and wouldn't work and now it's stuck on the boot screen everytime i start it up a
That worked for about three minutes and then it started happening again, does this mean I need a new battery?
my computer will not start up has acer screen asks to press f2 but keys not working at moment does laptop hahave a complete re

ASK THE COMMUNITY