Kim Dotcom Offers To Go US in Exchange for Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

he should cash out be4 they lock him up. too bad. nether way he wont get his money back that is all I know.

lunyone

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
Play nice DOJ. Just force him to work for Foxconn, that will teach him to play nice
I don't think the "nets" are designed for someone of his stature, so would they being sending him off to ?????? /sarcasm

G

Lol... this was not at all a legal close of Megaupload.... If thats true there would be no Mail, Facebook , Twitter or Whatsoever cause Terrroristic Propaganda is floating through them, and to this logic they need to be closed to deal with that, not happened,right ?.... But if you make a Plattform for Users to Store their Files it gets closed...don't get that logic... America is retarded

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
For what this guy has done in his past, I honestly don't feel bad for him in the slightest.

I do buy into the conspiracy-theorist views of why he was taken in, but I still don't feel bad for him personally.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]teh_chem[/nom]For what this guy has done in his past, I honestly don't feel bad for him in the slightest.I do buy into the conspiracy-theorist views of why he was taken in, but I still don't feel bad for him personally.[/citation]

the view that he was going to free artists from the riaa and big music grip by giving them 95% if not more of the profit from their music on a competing itunes line platform?

i do believe that was the last straw, but it wasnt the sole reason it was brought down.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]the view that he was going to free artists from the riaa and big music grip by giving them 95% if not more of the profit from their music on a competing itunes line platform?i do believe that was the last straw, but it wasnt the sole reason it was brought down.[/citation]
I was talking more about his douchebag dealings throughout his business history. Extorting and embezzling money. I think he paid fines for what he did, but TBH, I don't think it was proportional to what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.