Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger or Razer Electra v2

batgeorgiftw7

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
Hello guys.I want to buy a cheap gaming headset and I cant decide between Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger or Razer Electra v2, what you gonna suggest me ?

Solution
Vote for the Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger. I've worn both. The razer has staggering bass and is thus good for gaming, but it presses my head and I need to remove it after some time. The stinger has very good mids and lows, but not exaggerated like the razer and has great build quality, so it is appropriate for gaming and music.

batgeorgiftw7

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from batgeorgiftw7 : "Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger or Razer Electra v2"

Hello guys. I want to buy a cheap gaming headset but I cant decide between Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger or Razer Electra v2, what you guys can you suggest me?

PuperHacker

Commendable
Jun 25, 2016
Vote for the Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger. I've worn both. The razer has staggering bass and is thus good for gaming, but it presses my head and I need to remove it after some time. The stinger has very good mids and lows, but not exaggerated like the razer and has great build quality, so it is appropriate for gaming and music.

Solution