Laptop format went wrong!!!!

Donia7337

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
I have a Toshiba Satellite L755-M1EC that I wanted to format.
Its CD/ DVD drive isn't working, and due to the early model pressing 0 key for a factory reset didn't work either. (There was no recovery disc when buying laptop).
The "create recovery disc/media" has a message saying it's "impossible ".
So as a last resort, I downloaded a boot-repair-disc (.ISO) and burned it on a USB. (Thinking it would work like a factory reset disc).
Now A message appears every time I start the laptop saying "bootmgr is missing". However, when inserting the USB, the boot-repair-disc starts (with the screen and all). BUT NOT WINDOWS.
Please help I ran out of ideas and I'm desperate here x.x

Solution
You need to create a bootable USB for the version of Windows you want to install. If you find say, a Windows 7 ISO, there are tools that will create a bootable USB so you can install Windows 7. Just boot to it, follow the prompts, then when you get to the screen with your partitions, just delete all of them so you have only unallocated space, then click next and let Windows take it from there. This works with Windows 8 and 10 as well.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
You need to create a bootable USB for the version of Windows you want to install. If you find say, a Windows 7 ISO, there are tools that will create a bootable USB so you can install Windows 7. Just boot to it, follow the prompts, then when you get to the screen with your partitions, just delete all of them so you have only unallocated space, then click next and let Windows take it from there. This works with Windows 8 and 10 as well.

Solution