G@MER 01

Honorable
Oct 3, 2012
Hi guys i need to know wich 1 of these laptop gpu's are good to game at 1366x768 and medium graphics

Amd radeon hd 7670m 1gb
nvidia geforce gt525m 1bg
Amd radeon 7610m 1gb
Nvidia geforce gt540m 2gb

Solution
G@MER 01 - the links will show the FPS for the Games you would play. if the Game is NOT playable it will indicate as such.
Bear in mind, that the higher end GPU, FPS will increase BUT also battery life will generally decrease (not always, just normally).
One of the reasons I settled for the 540m, but then I'm not a maxed out gamer either.

As a side benifit, the Nvidia GPU is generally better at switching between dGPU and iDGP (SB & IB CPUs) when sitching between 2D and 3D applications. Desktops, I always use ATI dGPUs.

Take care & ENJOY New laptop.

ittimjones

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
The only option that would give "playable" graphics on modern games at that resolution is the 7670m.

The others would be horrendous at just about any resolution.

None of them will give "very good" performance though...
I recommend 560m, 570m, 580m, 650m, 660m, 670m, or 680m from Nvidia for good to great modern gaming graphics.

RetiredChief

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2007
G@MER 01 - the links will show the FPS for the Games you would play. if the Game is NOT playable it will indicate as such.
Bear in mind, that the higher end GPU, FPS will increase BUT also battery life will generally decrease (not always, just normally).
One of the reasons I settled for the 540m, but then I'm not a maxed out gamer either.

As a side benifit, the Nvidia GPU is generally better at switching between dGPU and iDGP (SB & IB CPUs) when sitching between 2D and 3D applications. Desktops, I always use ATI dGPUs.

Take care & ENJOY New laptop.

Solution

azathoth

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011

Gaming on the go is absolutely terrible, if on battery the system speed is crippled to prevent battery overheating, leading to very poor performance on even a high end laptop.

If you are in a vehicle and plan to use a AC charge, there's a good chance it will blow the line, I did that with mine.

If you are going to be stopping along the way to plug it in and game, then you're perfectly fine :)