Laptop keeps getting blue screen when i login to computer

inhale

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
i have a "Toshiba satellite L755-S5358" and every time i start the computer and log-in it shuts off with the blue screen, i have even tried re-installing windows 7 and nothing will work. so i'm kinda frustrated because its only 2 years old and computers usually last longer than that.
so if anyone knows what to do please let me know.
i will respond by the email [strictlyinhale@gmail.com] because i may forget to check this in the future so if you know what the problem is please message that email.
Thanks.
(p.s. to whoever removed my email. why can't i have my email here, it just makes it so my problem comes unsolved.)

inhale

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015

it comes up with the error:
On Sat 3/28/2015 7:36:09 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x00000000)
Bugcheck code: 0x18 (0x0, 0xFFFFF8A001F7AE70, 0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER
Bug check description: This indicates that the reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

n00bCoder

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015
Can you boot safe mode without crashing?

and as the result from whocrashed app suggests it might be a driver issue. Boot into safe mode and update your device drivers.