Not open for further replies.

ibrahim adnan

Prominent
May 1, 2017
my laptop is
i7 620m
4GB samsung DDR4 ram
Radeon mobility 5000 1GB graphics card

my pc was [erforming alright few days ago was able to play bo2 easily on 1080p but today it laggs even on the simplistic of tasks. Something i realized that in the first 10 min of using my pc it perfroms quiet well but after that it starts to lagg so much in the first 10 min i can play easily on 60fps but after that even watcing a youtube video laggs.

eWOOD29

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
I can think of a few things right off the bat that could be the culprit. First of all, you should check to see if you have some sort of malware on your computer. You can do a free check here:https://www.malwarebytes.com/. You should also open up Windows defender and do a full scan. Secondly, if that wasn't the issue, when it starts lagging next, open up task manager by right clicking on your taskbar (the bottom bar of your screen with all the apps on it) and selecting task manager. From here, see if anything (CPU, Memory, Disk, or Network) is at 100% or close to it. If this is the case, let me know and I can try to fix that issue for you. One other thing you could try is typing in 'Edit Power Plan' to your windows search bar, hitting the 'Change Advanced Power Settings' button, and changing your power plan to High Performance (doing this will get you better performance in-game but will also drain your battery a lot faster, so just be wary of that). If none of these simple things work, let me know and I could go more in-depth with you to try to diagnose the problem.

ibrahim adnan

Prominent
May 1, 2017
ill try malware bytes but task manager says that CPU usage is only 9% memory only 1.5GB is being used and my plan is already on high performance and maximum processor state is on 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.