laptop needed for video production, offline gaming, ect

GoldenGamerUK

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
i need a laptop for video production, gaming on the go, capturing gameplay if I'm round a friends house, long car journeys, and I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find a laptop that is suitable for my needs, firstly, I need a good battery on the laptop, even though I will be getting a few power banks to take with me, I'm not against any brands, so if you say apple, I'm good with it, if you say windows, I'm fine with it, so I just need a good laptop for my needs, all help is appreciated, thank you

In relation to laptop accessories, I need some earbuds that don't hurt the ear after being in the ear for an extended period of time, sound quality of the earbuds is a must have. thanks again

_Hi_

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
http://www.eurocom.com/ec/configure(1,257,0)ec <-- sorry link does not work for some reason but just search eurocom m5 pro on google and click the first thing that comes up

^^ Above is a great laptop reviewed by Hardware canucks, you can configure the laptop to your liking, but i prefer a gtx 970m a 1080p matt display and 16gbs of ram, i reccommend choosing the cheapest operating system and upgrading to windows 10.

As for earbuds give me background for your price range and what type of music you listen to.

GoldenGamerUK

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
thank you, for earbuds, price £100 - £150, and I mainly listen to rock (all genres of rock apart from screaming) I also listen to a large amount of electronic music, mainly dubstep, drum and bass, liquid dnb so mostly bass heavy music.