Laptop pop sound after shutting it down from the power button

Seemly

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
Laptop : Lenovo Y50 UHD
RAM: 8GB
CPU : Intel core i7 4710HQ
GPU: GTX 860M 4GB DDR5

So this happend to me before but i didn't expect it to happen again (Last time was due to overclocking, but i didn't overclock this time), i had alot of programs opened in background (Minecraft, Google chrome, etc) and suddenly, the laptop slowed down very much, it takes 1 minute to move the cursor to the left or to do anything, i tried to put it on sleep then open it again, but that didn't work, i kept doing it multiple times, no luck, i could hear the fans inside the laptop. i had no choice but to shut it from the power button, i kept holding the power button untill it shut down with a pop sound, (Same one from the overclocking before), turned it on, and everything is normal (I am typing on it right now). I checked my gpu in gpu temp.in device manager, it's running normally, what could have happend?

Solution
Pop sound is normal, every laptop I have does it when you force it. Don't actually know what it is, but I'm figuring it's either the PSU or speakers doing it due to not getting a proper shutdown signal.

RunLuke

Estimable
Dec 8, 2014
Pop sound is normal, every laptop I have does it when you force it. Don't actually know what it is, but I'm figuring it's either the PSU or speakers doing it due to not getting a proper shutdown signal.

Solution

Seemly

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
Really? Good to hear, I thought that something broke! Thanks RunLuke, just a another question, does shutting laptop from power button eventually slow it down?