Laptop repair help (Mouse button and reassembly )

DimmerW

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
So my laptop has a physical separate left and right mouse buttons and they don't work, I took the laptop apart and found out they are attached to the keyboard, then i turned it on and physically pressed them and still nothing so i was wondering if you got any tips to fix them? the mouse pad works just left and right clicks.
4gdb1BV.jpg

Maybe a re-flow in in order? just under it?

Also i am having trouble reattaching the keyboard ribbon there is like 2 inch gap that i have to get two chopsticks and reattach them really annoying but i can't get this one last connector to go in.

wLHwpBE.jpg

Solution
If you push the two switches without the touchpad connected, they will not work, they must be attach to the touchpad to work. You can try cleaning the connector for the touchpad CN250, if the problem still exist, then the problem is the touchpad itself.
If you push the two switches without the touchpad connected, they will not work, they must be attach to the touchpad to work. You can try cleaning the connector for the touchpad CN250, if the problem still exist, then the problem is the touchpad itself.

Solution