Solved! Laptop screen and keyboard problem

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, i have a MSI ge62vr 7rf and now i have a big problem, i was having a problem with the keyboard ( q r and d) didn't work so i opened it to check if the cable is not connected properly, i unplug it, i put it back, but after my display didn't turn on at all, and even the keyboard when i pressed the caps lock or num lock the light is not on, but the back-light from keyboard is on. And i was trying to connect the laptop to a external tv via hdmi but when i pressed the fn+f2 is not working no signal. I can hear when the laptop is on the hdd is working but nothing on my display, even i check with the flash if i see something on display and is pure black. Please give me some advice. Thanks

Aug 29, 2018

I just come at home and i opened my laptop and surprise is working, i don't know how, the battery was drain at all and i plug in the charger and i keep pressed the power button like 30 sec, and after i press just one time and he opened and works perfectly

Aug 29, 2018

In this morning when I went home i was trying to turn on the laptop and surprise is working, i restarted few times everything was alright, but when i turned off and tried to open it again the same problem

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ares.tanasa90 : "Msi laptop display don't turn on"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Mathias Aivasovsky Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 0
vronti Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1