laptop was working fine then all of a sudden it said i had no operating system the next time i turnt it off

raylopezsa2

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
my ;atop was saying that it coolant find my operating system so i went in bios and changed the uefi to run bios and it went away but now it saying no bottle device insert boot disk but my hp pavilion has no cd rom can i download something on my mac and boot it to my hp from mac

Solution
When you changed the drive type, that would give you that error about no boot device. Your drive may have failed, I'd get a new hard drive for the laptop and install Windows clean on that. You can use another computer to download Windows 10 installed on a USB stick and run that on the laptop with the issue.
When you changed the drive type, that would give you that error about no boot device. Your drive may have failed, I'd get a new hard drive for the laptop and install Windows clean on that. You can use another computer to download Windows 10 installed on a USB stick and run that on the laptop with the issue.

Solution