I had problems with my Inspiron 7548 so I used the installation media I made to reinstall Windows 10. After the required restart, the laptop shows the dell logo but doesn't proceed from there. Please help, this is really annoying
There's very few things you can do.
- First is to do a hard reboot by removing the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would continue with the setup process of Windows 10.
- If that doesn't work you may need to create a new Windows 10 bootable USB or disc.
- Here's how to create one: http/www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2745957/create-windows-installation-usb-drive-dvd.html
- If all these will not work you may need to check if the HDD if faulty or not.
- Try taking out the HDD and install it to a different PC and install Windows.
- If the same problem will persist that means it's the HDD that is faulty.