Laptop wont'start up when power button is pressed

Amirul Asyraf

Estimable
Oct 14, 2015
my laptop wont'start but when i try to turn on the power, the light on notification light is ON for power in but the HDD and processed light doesn't show any light as usual.please help me.
Doesn't show up screen black,fan not functioning,hdd not functioning.when i hear at the hole near the fan i heard a slow sound "biiiiiiiitttt"

i have try to use method 30sec but not successful.I hope that is not chipset problem at all.
can cmos battery the cause?because last night I need to change time and date.

I include the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQv9A8Kstg&feature=youtu.be

sorry for my bad english.i hope you all can help me.

Solution
Hi,

Try doing a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to power up the laptop. If it still won't load do try if you have another AC adapter that supplies the same voltage with your laptop and see if it would work. Lastly, try and reseat the RAM, take the RAM off and put it back in after couple of seconds making sure that it's well seated into its slot. If all these troubleshooting steps doesn't work it may have something to do with the motherboard.
Hi,

Try doing a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to power up the laptop. If it still won't load do try if you have another AC adapter that supplies the same voltage with your laptop and see if it would work. Lastly, try and reseat the RAM, take the RAM off and put it back in after couple of seconds making sure that it's well seated into its slot. If all these troubleshooting steps doesn't work it may have something to do with the motherboard.

Solution