Status
Not open for further replies.

alangorg

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
My LaserJet 1100 still works fine, but my computer died with the software, and i no longer have the software CD.

Please help me to determine which software driver i need to download for my LaserJet 1100 printer. I find several different software downloads for the 1100. I tried the software for the 1100 on the Hewlett Packard site but it does not work for my printer, and when i gave HP tech support my printer serial number, i was told HP no longer supports my printer and HP has no idea where i might get the software.

My LaserJet 1100 printer shows a manufacture date of December 11, 2000.

Please help me find the software.

Thank you very much.

Solution
If HP no longer supports it, you are most likely out of luck, especially since the printer is 11 years old. Printers are relatively cheap these days. You will be better off with a printer that has new drivers for XP/Vista/7.

Hawkeye22

Distinguished
If HP no longer supports it, you are most likely out of luck, especially since the printer is 11 years old. Printers are relatively cheap these days. You will be better off with a printer that has new drivers for XP/Vista/7.

Solution

alangorg

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
There are a lot of free old driver downloads on the internet for the LaserJet 1100 printers of various editions. The problem is choosing the correct download.

Status
Not open for further replies.