Solved! LinkStyle HD video converter

robbiesd

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2010
Hello,
I just purchased this VGA to YPbPr converter and connected it to my older Sony 36" CRT's input. I've tried many resolutions on my Radeon 9600 with 60 to 75 Hz refresh rates and set the mode in each setting, but nothing results in a normal picture. The picture I get in 480p mode is slanted bottom right to top left and has two wide red bars slanted the same way thru the screen. The other oddity is that the TV displays only the desktop but not the open programs on it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Robbie

Solution
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate with 20% discount coupon is a comprehensive video conversion tool. With it, you can convert HD videos, camcorder videos, DRM protected videos, and YouTube videos, etc. to common video and audio formats. In addition, it also support covnerting TiVO files and ripping DVD movies to MP4, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV,MP3, AAC, WAV etc. Burn or create DVD supported as well.

After conversion, you can freely enjoy covnerted files on Apple devices, mobile phones, game players and so on, including iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, Windows Phone 7, etc;

Code:
http://www.****/discount/windows/video_software/wondershare_video_converter_ultimate-download-83115.html

lisy-vogsoft

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate with 20% discount coupon is a comprehensive video conversion tool. With it, you can convert HD videos, camcorder videos, DRM protected videos, and YouTube videos, etc. to common video and audio formats. In addition, it also support covnerting TiVO files and ripping DVD movies to MP4, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV,MP3, AAC, WAV etc. Burn or create DVD supported as well.

After conversion, you can freely enjoy covnerted files on Apple devices, mobile phones, game players and so on, including iPad, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, Windows Phone 7, etc;

Code:
http://www.****/discount/windows/video_software/wondershare_video_converter_ultimate-download-83115.html

Solution