Hi. I spilt a bit of hand sanitizer on my laptop keyboard about an hour ago. A number of buttons were not working before I switched it off and placed it faced down. I can only take it to a tech on Tuesday, after Easter holiday. Will it not be too late to save it by then?
Was it alcohol based sanitizer? That may just evaporate without issue. However, I don't know what it might do to the plastic internals of the keys, however. Try to squirt a little on a piece of paper and see if anything is left after several minutes. If it all evaporates, give the computer a try again. If it doesn't work you likely need a replacement keyboard.