Logitec's New Router Resembles Robotic Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's Logitec not Logitech. Only the title is correct. One for Five.

ivan_chess

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
When did Logitech start making routers? I'm enjoying one of their keyboard/mouse combos but I didn't know they were into networking.

ivan_chess

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]spellchecker51[/nom]It's Logitec not Logitech. Only the title is correct. One for Five.[/citation]

Oh, well just ignore my previous comment.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
"It even sports on-board Gigabit Ethernet (four ports) for those who prefer taking the old-school wired route."

You mean "for those who prefer taking the old-school actually getting the speeds they pay for route"? I'm pretty sure that's what you mean. I don't care how fast they say it will go - until I find a wireless router that actually produces anything near the rated speeds of my connection, I'll stick with wired.

foogoo

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
I didn't know when LOGITECH, LOGITECH, LOGITECH, started making routers. I thought they just dis hid's and the like.

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
"It even sports on-board Gigabit Ethernet (four ports) for those who prefer taking the old-school wired route."
In addition to the speed, also the better security.

G

Logitech in Japan is known as LOGICOOL. (www.logicool.co.jp). This router is not from the well know mouse, keyboard, webcam, gaming company. Its from some little company in Japan that just so happens to have a copyright on the name "Logitec" in that region.

upstatesteve

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2011
"According to Logitech, the IEEE802.11 n/a/g/b router supports the 5 GHz bandwidth through its retractable tri-antenna design."

The idiot that wrote this should really lookup the definition of "Bandwidth"

Stupid people should not write about Tech, and shame on the rest of you for not catching it!

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
KEVIN!! You are making everyone think Logitech is making Routers! Nice job confusing the masses.. Logitec is not the same as Logitech .. I bet you didnt even notice the difference.. people would me more informed if they did NOT read articles on Toms, thanks to expert journalism by writers like yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.