Looking for a headphone/microphone/headset setup?

Sep 25, 2018
I do my PC gaming like a console gamer, on a large screen TV in a recliner, im about 3-4 feet back from the screen and i am needing a new headset, or a microphone / headphone combo.. there are some decent 7.1 headsets out there like the corsair HS60, but i dont think any of these really compare to even a low cost of studio headphones like samson SR850s or superlux 668Bs..

the problem with that is my distance from my screen, 3-4 feet back, is there a desktop mic or a condenser mic that can clearly pick up the audio from my voice, and not a ton of background noises?.. if i could get something like a fifine 669B, set it up next to my screen and have good audio sitting 3 feet back, then i could put my money towards a set of studio headphones instead

so i think on one hand i am looking at corsair HS60s or logitech G430s, and on the other hands maybe a fifine 669B with samson SR850s that i'll probably do further mods to later

what are some of your thoughts?

Solution
The best you can buy are the Kingston HyperX Cloud Core! they have a great audio quality when listening to music or playing, good design. Good materials and they are very very comfortable.
Oct 1, 2018
The best you can buy are the Kingston HyperX Cloud Core! they have a great audio quality when listening to music or playing, good design. Good materials and they are very very comfortable.

Solution
Oct 2, 2018

I'm also looking for that, clear audio , sound of video while i'm far of my PC while playing , And glad you ask about it, And in all fairness, I got what to buy now. Thanks a lot