looking for a Home Theater Sound System Compatible with the ps4 and xbox one.

ValDrowl

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
Is there a home theater sound system that is compatible with the ps4 and xbox one? Preferably bluetooth? Haven't been able to find anything on this, and calling stores gets me nowhere.

Solution
Im not sure i understand the question. Every home theater system should be compatible for either.

As far as the bluetooth question, you will just have to shop around, most new ones have it.

As long as a home theater in a box comes with a receiver that has an optical in on the back, you are set up for either xbox or ps4. if it has hdmi in that might be better since you wouldnt have to change the input on the tv every time you switch video feeds.

CCockrell

Estimable
Mar 16, 2015
Im not sure i understand the question. Every home theater system should be compatible for either.

As far as the bluetooth question, you will just have to shop around, most new ones have it.

As long as a home theater in a box comes with a receiver that has an optical in on the back, you are set up for either xbox or ps4. if it has hdmi in that might be better since you wouldnt have to change the input on the tv every time you switch video feeds.

Solution