kevinbacon

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Im starting college soon and Im really into film making/ music.
I also need a laptop that is light so i can take it to school.
I was thinking about getting a Macbook pro. Probably the one that costs $1499 on their website with the default settings.
I was wondering if that laptop would also be able to handle League of Legends or World of Warcraft.
As well as video editing.
Another reason why I want a macbook is for the blu ray on the go.

Solution

Hey there kevinbacon,

Macbook Pro should handle your editing tasks and LoL without any issues (as far as a laptop can go).
Concerning WoW, I believe it should do the job at regular settings as I have played on a lower specs laptop and it was working just fine. you might experience some FPS drops...

Captain_WD

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014

Hey there kevinbacon,

Macbook Pro should handle your editing tasks and LoL without any issues (as far as a laptop can go).
Concerning WoW, I believe it should do the job at regular settings as I have played on a lower specs laptop and it was working just fine. you might experience some FPS drops if you plan on playing on Retina resolution.
Here's a thread in battle.net forum that you might find very useful: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344414607

I believe you can find a more powerful PC laptop with your budget, but that depends entirely on your preference.

Hope this helps,

Captain_WD.

Solution