Looking for a set of 2.1 PC speakers

ProphetRaven

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
I'm more likely to pay about 40€ but could go up to 60€.I'll use them for music,games and watching films/shows and sports,if genres make a difference I mainly listen to alternative rock.Bass control is a big plus as my last speakers didn't have that option and it was annoying from time to time.I have done a bit of research myself but I'm not sure for what to look for in speakers.I would also like to know how the Logitech Z443,a mainly Indian release compare to the Z333 because they cost 5-10€ less than them in Greece.Any help appreciated!

Edit:Forgot to mention that the Z443 I found are black and don't seem wooden as seen here

Solution
i do not know much about the 443 but the 523 and 623 are not bad. logitech stuff is generally a bit warm sounding with boomy bass that is just a bit bloated with decent quality all around. its not going to win against any hifi speakers but for the price and compared to pc speakers they arent bad.

the 443 looks like it has a small tabletop subwoofer. i would not expect a whole lot of bass out of it. from some reviews i've read it seems like the whole set is a little underpowered compared to some other offerings of logitech. might be fine if you dont need alot of volume or lots of bass.
i do not know much about the 443 but the 523 and 623 are not bad. logitech stuff is generally a bit warm sounding with boomy bass that is just a bit bloated with decent quality all around. its not going to win against any hifi speakers but for the price and compared to pc speakers they arent bad.

the 443 looks like it has a small tabletop subwoofer. i would not expect a whole lot of bass out of it. from some reviews i've read it seems like the whole set is a little underpowered compared to some other offerings of logitech. might be fine if you dont need alot of volume or lots of bass.

Solution