Looking for music enhancing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalties

Estimable
Aug 31, 2015
Are there any good programs out there that let me enhance/tune my music on my computer? All i found so far is DFX Audio Enhancer. It works great but its a free version, so it wont even minimize without me buying it. Any other option out there?

Solution
what exactly are you wanting?

if you want to change how music you have already sounds, you would want an equalizer. it looks like that program you have is just an equalizer with some ambiance settings.. most soundcard software suites have similar and even virtual surround built into them and doesnt rely on a gimicky interface.

if you want to create your own music or remix existing music into new music then a program like audacity or other music mixing/making program would work.
what exactly are you wanting?

if you want to change how music you have already sounds, you would want an equalizer. it looks like that program you have is just an equalizer with some ambiance settings.. most soundcard software suites have similar and even virtual surround built into them and doesnt rely on a gimicky interface.

if you want to create your own music or remix existing music into new music then a program like audacity or other music mixing/making program would work.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.