Looking for new 4k tv for ps4 gaming

Aruiln

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015
Hi I'm looking to buy a new TV to use with my ps4 I want it to be 55 inches and above sea I have a budget of 1400$ I'm trying to find a tv that size under my budget with low input lag can someone help me by the tv has to be 4k and 120 or 240fps with hdmi 2.0 since I will be using my pc to game from time to time and I want to watch netflix in 4k I'm also thinking of purchasing surround sound.I see a lot of sound bars don't know what they are but I want the type of suroind sound I can put around my living room so sound comes from all directions there are 4 corners in my living room I also will be needing a subwoofer with the suroind sound.i need it to be under 400 or close to it Thanks.

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
Is this in USD$? Also, a few quick notes:
- The FPS will be irrelevant. The PS4 can only output a max of 60FPS and most TV's which achieve those refresh rates don't actually display 120/240FPS. Just look for ones that have a "Game Mode" or "Low Input Latency" mode.
- Soundbars are a waste of money. If you want real surround sound, consider purchasing a system off of Craigslist (or your local trading site) or buy new if you can afford it. Aim for 4.1,5.1 or 7.1 (depending on your budget).

Harri_

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
Ah yes Neo well I'm sure you will have no problem getting into 4K with that seen as it has got a r9 390 i think or something around them lines at least