Looking for Photo Editing Software which those features....

Status
Not open for further replies.

anken

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
Hi, I'm looking for a fairly simple Photo Editing Software with those features:

* I would like to keep all photos on a Flash Drive or External Hard Drive and not on the Laptop Hard Drive.
* I would like to be able to move photos between folders

Also, when I download the pictures from the camera and create a folder/ album, they are in the correct sequence.
After transferring them to any external media, they are not in sequence anymore..
I have read that I would have to number each picture (there are a lot of them...) If I have to number them, do I place the number before or after the name of each picture?

Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Ann

Solution
Features

- Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
- Support of many popular image formats
- True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
- Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
- Powerful image editing tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, adjust lighting/colors/curves/levels etc.
- Eleven re-sampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
- Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
- Image special effects: annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, sketch, oil painting, – Draw texts, lines, highlights, rectangles, ovals and callout objects on images
- Clone Stamp and Healing Brush

nikorr

Distinguished
Just look how many different settings it have.

FastStone-Image-Viewer-screenshot-51.png

faststoneimageviewer42.png

nikorr

Distinguished
Features

- Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
- Support of many popular image formats
- True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
- Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
- Powerful image editing tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, adjust lighting/colors/curves/levels etc.
- Eleven re-sampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
- Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
- Image special effects: annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, sketch, oil painting, – Draw texts, lines, highlights, rectangles, ovals and callout objects on images
- Clone Stamp and Healing Brush
- Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with completely natural looking end result
- Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
- One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
- Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
- Histogram display with color counter feature
- Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
- Image EXIF metadata support (plus comment editing for JPEGs)
- Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images
- Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV…)
- Create efficient image attachment(s) for emailing to family and friends
- Print images with full page-layout control
- Create fully configurable Contact Sheets
- Create memorable artistic image montages from your family photos for personalized desktop wallpapers (Wallpaper Anywhere)
- Acquire images from scanner. Support batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG
- Versatile screen capture capability
- Powerful Save As interface to compare image quality and control generated file size
- Run favorite programs with one keystroke from within Image Viewer
- Offer portable version of the program which can be run from a removable storage device
- Configurable mouse wheel support
- Support multiple program skins
- Support dual-monitor configurations
- And much more…

Solution

anken

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you for your reply, Nikorr, with all the information. I didn't have a chance to thank you earlier.
Have downloaded FastStone Image Viewer and it looks like it's just what I'm looking for. The many features of this program are amazing. When I get to know it a little better, of course I will donate or purchase.
Again, thanks for taking the time to write all the explanations. Ann

nikorr

Distinguished

You're welcome anken : )

Status
Not open for further replies.