Looking for some connecting cables for home theater

pollen robber

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
Hi

I have jamo sub 200,jamo dmr 61 and jamo a102 speakers. But i don't have any of the connecting cables. Can anyone suggest me the cables that i want to buy?

Thanks!

The only cabling you need is speaker wire. You will connect the satellite speakers to the appropriate speaker terminals (left front, center etc). Since the receiver is made to work with a passive subwoofer and yours is active you will connect it to the subwoofer speaker output with speaker wire. You will only connect to either the left or right speaker input on the sub. Set the crossover frequency on the sub all the way up.
In general you want to use speaker wire that is 16ga or thicker (thicker wire has lower number).

The only cabling you need is speaker wire. You will connect the satellite speakers to the appropriate speaker terminals (left front, center etc). Since the receiver is made to work with a passive subwoofer and yours is active you will connect it to the subwoofer speaker output with speaker wire. You will only connect to either the left or right speaker input on the sub. Set the crossover frequency on the sub all the way up.
In general you want to use speaker wire that is 16ga or thicker (thicker wire has lower number).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1