Damorihno

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hi guys,
I was wondering if there's any way/ any software I can use to stream music from my HTC phone, through my PC which is connected to my speakers.
So bassically, phone>pc>speakers.
Any way/ software to do that? Preferably free software if there is, but i'll have a look at paid software aswell.
Thanks guys.

Solution
I'd say invest in the Chromecast Audio then. I myself own one, which is currently hooked up to my shelf speakers right now. It's streaming quality is great and its something I would definitely recommend.

Damorihno

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

I know I can do this, but I would like to stream from my phone, like as if I was using Chromecast Audio.
Tnx

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I'd say invest in the Chromecast Audio then. I myself own one, which is currently hooked up to my shelf speakers right now. It's streaming quality is great and its something I would definitely recommend.

Solution

Damorihno

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

Yeah, I probably will. I just wanted to check first cause the speakers I would be streaming to are my main computer speakers. I just would like the ability to play music from them from anywhere in the house because they can be heard in every inch of the house.
Thanks guys!