spy76

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
Hello all,

My apologies if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything that suits me. I bought a laptop a couple of months ago, a not so bad one I would say, and im having difficulties to run a old game such as GUNZ... I have low fps sometimes depending of the rendering of the map. This is very strange when I'm using the dedicated graphic card, and for example, if I run F1 2014, which is a game that requires some graphics (and I play on high) runs smoothly... I have no idea whats going on? Any suggestions? My specs below:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j5mdty.jpg

spy76

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
Well on a W7 it runs without any issues... I have tried running the game on compatibility mode with w7 and still gives the same issues. The game itself says its W8 compatible.

spy76

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
I don't think so, not to be disrespectful but it runs smoothly some times, or in some parts of some maps, but for example, when there is a lot of users on the same room (max 12) it starts running slower, depending where I look at. As I run the FPS tool, and I get stable 200+ FPS for ex. against a wall moving left and right, and if I start doing other stuff away from the wall, where there is more to render, the FPS's start decreasing.

spy76

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
DowngradinG actually done it. It's a common issue with 8.1 and a lot of games which haven't been settled in on that platform. Thanks for the help though.