Mac Microchip Table Lights Up Your Geek Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
LOL, sorry Kevin! I guess it's a cool idea for a table. Although, making it kind of functional would be better? Maybe incorporate a streaming audio unit into it or something? Like... a jukebox at a table like diners have?

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
2 Dead Apple G4 Macs?...

NOOOOO!!!! That can NOT be!

Anyhow, as they are not used in accordance with the EULA, expect Jobs to come and get you.../sarcasm

Efrayim

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
I wish you guys would use bigger images for your articles. So we can actually see how cool these things are. I know you linked it to another site were Bigger images exist but sometimes you guys don't and its a little annoying.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
So that's what old macs are good for. Here I've been using old PCs as servers I could have been making LED infested tables!

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Ok this is a cool concept. Esp. if you can get transparent OLED material on there and use it as one of those surface computers. Trick would be to make it as dark as possible inside when using it...

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Some times I wonder if toms has an editor or anyone that has a second read of an article before they are published. I can understand why the author would miss a mistake like that, I miss mistakes like that because I read what I meant rather then what I actually put down.

drip50291

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
up on the ceiling? You can barely see half the wall and the picture is terrible quality as it is. It just seems like those tables made out of car junk parts. I'm not impressed any 4th grader couldve made this.

Status
Not open for further replies.