monkeybutter

Estimable
Jun 11, 2014
I want a macbook because of the photo/video software however I do neeed something that can play league at 60fps steady, anyone have any experiences with league and macs?

RyanTH98

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013

Depends, what kind of macbook do you plan to get?

monkeybutter

Estimable
Jun 11, 2014

honestly im brand new to mac os all together, not sure whats out there

RyanTH98

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013

What kind of software do you need that requires you to get a mac? Not trying to be a mac hater, but I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that macs don't offer a wide variety of games for you to play. If you only plan to play League of Legends, then that's okay. However in the future, you might be a bit limited on the games you can play on your mac.

monkeybutter

Estimable
Jun 11, 2014
honestly im brand new to mac os all together, not sure whats out there[/quotemsg]

What kind of software do you need that requires you to get a mac? Not trying to be a mac hater, but I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that macs don't offer a wide variety of games for you to play. If you only plan to play League of Legends, then that's okay. However in the future, you might be a bit limited on the games you can play on your mac.[/quotemsg]

I have a dedicated gaming rig, i literally only need something for when I'm at school, and will only be playing league on it

RyanTH98

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
Okay cool, if you wanted to get a mac for some league of legends and productive work I would recommend getting a macbook pro.

Link:http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/

Reason not to get the macbook air or the new macbook. Is because of the reported issues of the laptops overheating while playing League of Legends.