Man Will Change Name Legally for Apple WWDC 2012 Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Ohhh, this should make for some great comment reading.
Seriously though, how the $*%# cam some people arrange their priorities like this??? Apple products seem to bring out some interesting personality traits.

fudoka711

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Apple products seem to bring out some interesting personality traits.[/citation]

I totally agree. Some of these people have their entire lives revolve around a little phone/tablet...

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Hey the Flight of the Conchords tickets sold out within 20 minutes at the Opera House here in Australia. (Which we will be attending in June) We got front row as well. :D but even if everyone I'm going with missed out I wouldn't change my damn name and all that other stuff just so I could attend a show..

I don't see why WWDC is so important to this guy that he would go so far to change his name.. Basically people speak and you go home. I guess if you want in you get in early.

Does he know that WWDC doesn't just happen once in his lifetime?

bobbyp86

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011
For the benefit of those that can't read/see past their blind Apple rage... The buyer is not a 'fan,' he is a developer. This is a developer's conference intended for professionals, he is paying around the price the tickets originally sell for and seemingly has a good sense of humour.

Take a look in the mirror, PC fanboys are just as bad as Apple fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.