Brandon_blt

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
I have the maven probe 11.6 inch 32 gigabyte if I put in a 64 gigabyte memory card will it mess up the tablet?

Solution
You should really check the specs on the tablet to see if it has any limitations to the amount of memory it can handle first.

While no one can "guarantee" that it won't do so, It is not likely that it would happen. You may, however, want to consider an external place for extra storage. Say transfer to a cloud account or a computer, rather than more for the tablet. I suggest this because it is better to keep any not regularly used data off the tablet just in case it is stolen or damaged. It is also a good idea to back up your data regularly to one of those places suggested, for the same reason.

You should really check the specs on the tablet to see if it has any limitations to the amount of memory it can handle first.

While no one can "guarantee" that it won't do so, It is not likely that it would happen. You may, however, want to consider an external place for extra storage. Say transfer to a cloud account or a computer, rather than more for the tablet. I suggest this because it is better to keep any not regularly used data off the tablet just in case it is stolen or damaged. It is also a good idea to back up your data regularly to one of those places suggested, for the same reason.

Solution