Michael Jackson Breaks Music Download Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuggetofdeath

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2008
Too bad. Never liked his music. Dont like him as a person. I still think he's guilty. Wish all this stupid press coverage would end. Billy Mays died. That deserves infinitely more coverage then this tool.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]mcnuggetofdeath[/nom]Too bad. Never liked his music. Dont like him as a person. I still think he's guilty. Wish all this stupid press coverage would end. Billy Mays died. That deserves infinitely more coverage then this tool.[/citation]
Agree

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]colmirage[/nom]Great artists never truly die.[/citation]
Yeah, they do. It's called style changes. You honestly think 600 years from now that anyone would even know who MJ was?

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]mcnuggetofdeath[/nom]Too bad. Never liked his music. Dont like him as a person. I still think he's guilty. Wish all this stupid press coverage would end. Billy Mays died. That deserves infinitely more coverage then this tool.[/citation]

You must be young. The Michael Jackson of the 21st century was NOT the Michael Jackson most people remember. The Michael Jackson most people remember was the man who invented pop, was named the artist of the 20th century, and was the most successful musician of all time. He has dozens of hit songs, literally DOZENS. I have over 100 Michael Jackson songs and could listen to them all one after the other and not find two bad songs in a row. Ever seen the 'Thriller' music video? If not go watch it. Mute it if you don't like the music. Every pop artist has tried to copy the success of that song and that dance for decades since but none have even come close.

The man was a musical genious. RIP King. I'll always remember the old days.

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
[citation][nom]the_one111[/nom]Yeah, they do. It's called style changes. You honestly think 600 years from now that anyone would even know who MJ was?[/citation]
Certain historians will probably have a good idea; that is if we survive that long as a species.

ecook

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
I have to agree with mchggetofdeath. In all this stupid hooplap over MJ's death, I didn't find out till today that Billy Mays died. There have been other stars that died and did a lot more than the King of Flop and didn't get any where near this kind of coverage. He's a liar in my opinion. Come on, 2 surgeries my left butt cheek. Farreh was an icon and all she gets is what something like 5 minutes. Ed Macmahon was a US partiot and he got a some thing on the news. That's BS.

rooseveltdon

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Enough with the MJ madness already, sick of hearing about it every day. Dont even turn on the tv now cause its all thats on. He's dead move on get over it, burry his child molesting weird ass and go on to something more important, like how Obama is screwing over the country now![/citation]

I bet this ^ moron voted for Bush

joemamasmurf

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Enough with the MJ madness already, sick of hearing about it every day. Dont even turn on the tv now cause its all thats on. He's dead move on get over it, burry his child molesting weird ass and go on to something more important, like how Obama is screwing over the country now![/citation]

Does it get on anyone elses nerves that people get on every single forum to bash the President? I absolutely hate getting on a tech site and having to hear someones political opinion, and quite honestly HTF did you segway from MJ to Obama? They are entirely unrelated issues!

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
top song : Man in the mirror

you dont need to like mj at all, to hear that song, and make you want to be a better person, for me that is, a perfect song to remember the good things ppl must do and live

JumpKickJoe

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
I didn't contribute to the craze that happened when M.J. passed away. If these ppl really liked him so much they would've had his albums already, like me, and most of his songs....I do hope it's the young generation now that d/l'ed his music. Let them learn what real music is, not that Soulja Boy "bubble gum" nonsense!

Harby

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Obama supporters make me laugh, how's that hope and change working out for you...can't blame Bush anymore it's been 6 months and everything is worse and going downhill fast. You would be very surprised at how many people feel the same as me. I served this country for 14 years wounded twice so unless you did something for your country then shut your pieholes. I did just fine under Bush it's called individulism and self responsability do for yourself always improve. Don't take handouts/bailouts. All the mj news is too much, people care more about whos going to get his money than the country tanking, sad. Stop drinking the koolaid already and wake up![/citation]

So the only way to serve your country is to get wounded for it eh? Nice one dude, you're seriously messes up (I guess the wounds helped there).

Status
Not open for further replies.