Yesterday I used Skype and there was no problem. Today when I used Skype my microphone in the computer didn't work, and just gave a buzzing sound to the one I was talking to. I think I have tried to do everything to fix it, but I hope you guys can help me fixing the problem.
1. Go to "Control Panel" and then click "Sound".
2. Next click the "Recording" tab at the top of the window.
3. Double click the listing for your microphone.
4. In this new window click "Properties".
5. Now click on the "Driver" tab at the top of the window.
6. There are a few choices on this screen. Choose which you prefer to try.
6a. Uninstall - and then you can reinstall after rebooting.
6c. Rollback- if it was recently updated.
Should you choose "Uninstall" be sure you reboot before reinstalling it. When the computer restarts it may be reinstalled on it's own. If not, you can go back to this same location and install it.