Microsoft Gives Dog His Own Xbox Live Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesblog

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
This is unprecedented. From my experience Microsoft customer support only exist to inform you they are keeping your money. Every representative I have spoken to has told me they are completely incapable of giving refunds on inappropriate charges and one recommended I dispute it with my credit card company.

Sure enough AMEX got my 7.95 back but one week later my xbox account was suspended despite 11 months remaining on my prepaid card, which, by the way, is not refundable.

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]wesblog[/nom]This is unprecedented. From my experience Microsoft customer support only exist to inform you they are keeping your money. Every representative I have spoken to has told me they are completely incapable of giving refunds on inappropriate charges and one recommended I dispute it with my credit card company. Sure enough AMEX got my 7.95 back but one week later my xbox account was suspended despite 11 months remaining on my prepaid card, which, by the way, is not refundable.[/citation]
Ouch

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
"Hey, guy, thanks for the free publicity! Here's your 60 bucks back, and we made an account for your dog. It'd be great if you can get some pictures of him playing Xbox on his account for us."

@an actual customer "Fuck you, we're keeping your money."

rodney_ws

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
What a cheap way to buy PR! Guess we all need to think up cute stories before expecting reasonable/responsive customer service. Guess I'll go adopt a kitten when I need good service.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
[citation][nom]Intel_Hydralisk[/nom]so if they appeared on tv for this... bets on if this was a hoax? (balloon boy anyone?)[/citation]

This one does not cost alot of taxpayers' money.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Lame. I hate PR shit. Everyone should be treated the same instead of one person to try to boost your image. And then people eat it up while Microsoft panders to them. One customers out of millions. Oh well, Microsoft just opened a shitstorm when people start complaining and expect the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.